PREMUIM MEMBERSHIP FOR AUTHORS
• $50.00 One (1) Year Membership
• Full Access to the PRG General site, including the same services as the General Membership PLUS Exclusive Access to Specialized Author Services. Specialized Author Services will be a “locked” tab allowing access to only to premium members.
GENERAL SERVICES (automatically granted)
• Access to Lists of reputable editors/editorial service and their contact info
• Access to a contact list and info for reputable royalty paying publishers and agents
• Access to “in house” publishers (participating member publishers in good standing) for submission and assessment
SPECIALIZED AUTHOR SERVICES (comes with Premium Membership Only)
• Access to a forum on the PRG site for an author's critique partnering page
• Access to contact info for upcoming writer's contests and awards (for both short stories and full manuscripts)
• Participation in guest author online chats for readers to interact with their favorite authors
• Participation in spotlighted author 'character interviews' featuring the characters from their latest book
• Participation in NYTimes/USA Today bestselling author guest interviews and online chats (i.e Angela Knight, Angie Fox, Diane Love)
• Promotion on other websites through the guild
• Beta Readers comprised of members willing to read and critique works in progress
• Two (2) priority review bumps; Tracked by the Review Committee Chairperson, when used, a priority review bump advances the member to the head of the review list for the next available reviewer to review
• Premium Listing in our PRG/Amazon bookstore: including individual author page with bio, in addition to general listing alphabetically by last name. (All books/ebooks sold are directly from Amazon, we are strictly the gateway portal, and handle no money, pricing or distribution of books)
• Premium Author's Books are included in our slideshow bookcase on the PRG website
• One Premium Membership Author is chosen each month to be our "Featured Author". This entails having a spotlight on our homepage, an interview, and promotional listing in our bookstore.
**By purchasing a membership you agree to any and all terms and conditions set forth in our Articles of Incorporation and will abide by the terms and conditions of use outlined on our website. Members will be billed an annual membership fee of $25.00. Memberships may be cancelled at any time, however, please be advised they are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please notify us at least 30 days prior to annual renewal to ensure proper cancellation.