To Register For this Workshop
Writing Better Facebook Ad Copy with Matthew Kadish
June 15-22, 2018
Every author knows that advertising is important in selling their books, but most authors do not know how to apply their skill at writing to the ads that will drive their sales. In this course, author and marketer Matthew Kadish will be sharing lessons from his 10+ years in online marketing to take you step-by-step through the process of crafting winning ads for Facebook advertising. In this course Matthew will cover:
- The most popular types of ads
- Formulas for writing ads customers love & respond to
- Strategies for getting people to click on your ads
- How to write killer "calls to action"
- Long ads vs. short ads
- Writing for a demographic (men vs. women, young vs. old)
- Genre-specific strategies for ads (Sci-Fi, Action, Romance, Urban Fantasy, etc.)
- Choosing the right image for your ad
- And much more!
Be sure to check out this in-depth and informative online training which will help anyone, no matter their skill level or experience, craft effective ads that will help them sell more books!